August 3, 2018

Hentai: Ore Ga Kanojo O Su Wake

Genres: , , , , ,

In situations like that i always hope that the dude getting cheated on somehow frees himself and kills the fcking dickhead. Unfortunatly that never happens. THAT would be an awesome ending…

Episode 1 was great.

Episodes 2 and 3 were meh.

But Episode 4 was great again.

I also don’t understand why people get so fucking uppity about rape in hentai. They’re fictional characters.

I hate when this type of stuff happens in hentai

• It really do be like that sometimes

• I want to be that deliveryman 4 months ago

Wow, Rinka is so damn hot.
    I think this is a happy end.

• First two episodes are better.

• I would chop that fuckers dick off freeze it shove it in his own ass. Then I would cut his fucking balls off stick them in his mouth and tape it shut. then I would cauterize where I cut off his dick and balls. And then I would proceed to find the finest grit sandpaper and I would run it across his face until he had no nose left. Then I would spend my time with a cigar cutter. and cut off every single finger until he has then put tourniquets around his wrists and feet so that he doesn’t bleed out. Then I would cut out his tongue. But only in sections. I would burn his eyes out with fucking lit cigarettes. And then finally I would give my bayonet and disemboweled him. And slowly rip out his fucking intestines and wrap them around his neck and hang him by them and even then that punishment isn’t enough for this piece of shit. I want to find whoever created this and shoot him in the goddamn head. At point-blank range with buckshot.

• Dafuq 4 months ago

Well it would be better to just drug the dad and let him sleep for the night then fuck the mom and daughter all night

• calm down 4 months ago

Dude read my name . This is just a hentai. Its not real. I am also as angry as you are but i think killing the man who created this is too much . Just be happy this isnt real.

• Tbh I would probably do what he explained to anyone what he explained if anyone had the audacity. Make to reenact his hell on earth and hope does go to earth. And the devil comes and rapes his ass and does an orgy with his demons then to disembowl him further and the cycle repeats until he acknowledges himself as a useless toilet.

• To many typos

I would probably do the same if he had the audacity to fuck with my family like that. Except after killing him. He goes to hell and the devil and his demon rapes the fuck out of him in one huge orgy until there is nothing but cum circulating through his body. Then to get his body disembowled and feed to the rapist in hell. And the cycle goes on and on until he realises his a edible toilet to point where even God himself can’t save him.

• Im a girl 4 months ago

Holy shit i thinks this was the best and worst hentai on this site ever damn that was rough ouch the pain eee
    My head hurts now