This show tell’s us that even look’s can be over power by money and d*** or even d*** alone is enough to win a girl I guess

Why the fuck are the ending themes for these hentai always so lit? They actually get me to finish the entire video instead of insta-closing after nutting. No joke. Anyone know the specific type of genre the music is? Some recommendations for similar songs would be swell too.

• Why The fuck are they always fat it just pisses me off that a girl would just dump a guy and go with that fat sack of shit

• AlphaShark 6 months ago

its bcuz he’s out there gettin money! where the fuck are you boy?!

• One day 6 months ago

Maybe, just maybe one day, some amazing Japanese hentai animators would actually make the boyfriends actually get revenge on their cheating hoes and fucks a more attractive girl in front of their face… (meh, who am I kidding, that’ll never happen tsk)

• NtrYourLoli 6 months ago

But the boyfriends are always inferior males with the small weiner

If that happen’s I’m expecting more from the boyfriend, like before she dump him she saw him dating with other woman going to hotel or park at night of course she follow him then there she saw him doing a rough sex and she started getting jealous… something like that I’ll really going to watch it!!!! watching many ntr like that make’s me wonder why there’s no payback to those guy who rape there woman or cheating them, so far I see is that the guy did nothing until the end of the story.

these fat cunts always ruin my nut

• Your Motherfucker 6 months ago

So y this is getting loved so much? The girl is cheating! So this is Netorare!! Just bcoz it didn’t show through the perspective of that boy as MC!? I knew in the corner of all haters of ntr there was lil love!

• The Digger! 6 months ago

Well I’m alright with this. I am tired watching good looking or average guys get to bang hot girls.
    Time for fat guys or middle aged men to show them what real f*ck*ng is!
    In an around in the real world not everyone is leaned and firm bods. So there are more bellies around and this hentai is acceptable.
    Sluts like that aren’t rare if you go to the US. The land of opportunity, hehehehe…

You’re obviously a fat middle aged man who got to bang girls.

so we all finna just ignore the fact that he paid these hoes GOLD BARS!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4