March 12, 2013

Hentai: Floating Material

Genres: , , , , ,

• MAN THE GIRL IN THE PINK HAIR JUST FUCKED IT ALL UP IN THE END lol

• YOLO!!! 4 years ago

Love This movie! More Episodes Please!

• emilfks 4 years ago

obrigado

• FuckMeOwO 4 years ago

take your ten year old ass to sleep -____-

• FuckMeOwO 4 years ago

mhmm

• Man I’m just kiddin I’m like fuckin 23 bitch. I felt like saying that kuz I want to and it’s none o yo business fool.

• A Potato 4 years ago

Are you by any chance black? Cause what I learned over the Internet. Black people cannot speak a complete sentence without ” Fuck. Bitch. Ass, Nigger “Nigga foo”. and KFC.

• KFC…. lol wtf

• Um im black and that honey was extremly rastist i dont go on the internet sounding like a fool and not,all black people talk like that eather so please dont put us all in the same catigory and next tike get your facts straight before speak ignorantly

• Johnny Peacock 4 years ago

This really implies that all black cannot speak English properly and even so their spelling is horrendous. Don’t tell me you went to learn English all the way back in Africa before you came to invade the west. Though people could not really see their true intention living in white countries, I can easily noticed that the black people are going to take over the west in near future. First, from music, sports and then through business. There’s nothing that the black cannot do better than the white. Beware all white people, lets take caution of the black progression. Not till you realize that you’ve been a beggar inside your own country, you should control this black future. Let the apartheid began once more.

• THE ONLY ONE 4 years ago

yo im black and we aren’t taking over you white people give us everything because u dont want us in power. you as a people want control over everything u white devil. you talk about blacks but where the hell is the white people’s culture. you as a people dip n dab in every other culture but your own
            but i forgot u hav no culture

• BeaverOnXtasy 4 years ago

Dude, no. Just no.
            There isn’t a secret meeting of white peoples asking themselves how to isolate black from power…
            And… Why the fuck are we talking about poletics when you should be here to fap.
            GO BACK TO FAPPING.

• Miraculous Potato 3 years ago

But there are a bunch of ‘coloured’ people in Ireland. When I was going to the airport, some black woman rubbed her rotten dry feet using lotion in the public… LIKE WTF

• Anonymous 4 years ago

You are a dumb fucking redneck who is jealous of black people because they are more successful than you… And I hope you get jumped by some black guys you fucking cunt

• Know your history because first of all the west was not even yours it was the Native Americans. You basically came from North East , East , and brought all of you carcasion friends with you. Then you took all of us blacks out of our own country (Africa) ,and brought us to the West to do your slave work because you guys where to lazy to pick your own cotton .Know your damn history before you start talking about invading .

• C'mon man 3 years ago

Bro honestly I’m black too but when ur trying to make a point, at least spell properly my nigga. “Carcasion” and “Rastist” had me dying the most bruh.

• tentacle monster 3 years ago

Hey I have a great idea… wanna hear it its called, me not caring

• AniMasta 3 years ago

Btw what does ANY of this have to do with watching hentai…

• Fire + Herbs 3 years ago

Race war on a hentai site. MARVELOUS. JUST MARVELOUS

• YearningWinds 4 years ago

The first scene is exactly as one of madoka’s scenes, even the girls
    look pretty much the same lol.

• This is the truth. 4 years ago