• Anonymous 1 month ago

Illegal viewing→fuck you japan lol

• Anonymous 1 month ago

Japan is a really fucked up place huh? They need another nuke.

• wow just wow 1 month ago

I bet you wouldn’t say in japan face you might be on there hit list.

• lance tamama 3 weeks ago

Don’t nuke in Japan man

• PaiNaruto 1 month ago

is this ntr or cheating ?

• Anonymous 1 month ago

Uhh man this shit hurt my stomach I’m just gonna assume all Japanese niggas is just goofys

• Silly kkk 1 month ago

What you text is unfunny and hateful but that just how you where made full if stupid people who binding there child with hate.

• Anonymous 1 month ago

Serious question: why are so many hentai fixated on the idea of cuckolding and men with no spine? Is it a Japanese thing? A commentary on their men being weak? or am I just reading too far into it?

• AlphaMales 1 month ago

Those bombing raids and 2 atomic bombs really fucked them up…BIG TIME.

Idk maybe Japan is taking a Western approach of becoming more gynocentric. I love women but that shit is wack. I’m a man. Period!

• Asiaboo 1 month ago

Maybe because of their demographics. In Asia not just Japan male outnumber female bigtime due to son preference and female infanticide, meaning there are more unmarried, singles thats why rape and adultery was a common thing not just in Japan but in Asia.

• YourDemonLord69 3 weeks ago

Idk much about hentai and cuckolding is something i havent seen much in hentai, but i do know this nikka here should of knocked both of them out and fucked her and boom happy story he was pissing me off when he didnt want to “save her” from being raped….honestly she asked to get raped

• DarkFlameMaster 1 month ago

I dont even blame the guy, like seriously what did she think was going to happen. . . I want a scene with the sister tbh that looks alot more interesting as long as she isnt a fuking idiot like the glasses girl

• That dude is so beta it fucking hurts

• Anonymous 1 month ago

This is one of the stranger hentai’s iv’e seen that doesn’t involve supernatural without doubt.

1 2 3 4 5