Is that guy Yu Narukami from persona 4

• Anonymous 1 year ago

Good hentai. But i with the evil bae had more screen to be honest. She was easily hotter then most of the girls and her slaves or what not were kinda hot too. It woulda made a nice orgy

• Anonymous 1 year ago

I want to fuck them dry

• MAH RUSSIA!! 1 year ago

you mean you want them to fuck you dry

• Mount Rushmore 1 year ago

That actually makes more sense. Also Frey FTW!! Love her brown skin and big titties. Sexy AF!!

• Donald Trump 1 year ago

I’m a idiot who fired a FBI director because I didn’t want a investigation upon my behalf and now I may get impeached because of it all because I shouldn’t have been voted for in the first fucking place by all the idiots who decided they wanted me as president instead of the wonderful Hillary Clinton

• Barock Insane Ohbomb'em 1 year ago

She was under investigation too and can still be prosecuted. Comey gave his statement PROVING Hillary is gulity as sin. Comey also told Trump on THREE seperate occasions that Trump wasn’t under investigation.

Also Trump bombed Russia’s ally Syria making the Russian narrative even less believable. The Syrian’s are the one’s winning the war agianst ISIS. Those islamic terrorists are known to gas people yet they aren’t the one’s being accused for the gasing. No the Syria President / Dictator is being accused. It makes no sense but at least Trump won’t go to war with Syria so that’s good.

• Samuel L. Jackson 1 year ago

Needs a part 2 this was interesting but the succubus and the amazon need more screen

• Anonymous 1 year ago

It’s Blade Play now lol

• Barock Insane Obomba 1 year ago

Trump did it! Phew…scapegoat invented my niggas and no I wasn’t born in freaking Kenya!! But Ted Cruz was definitely born in Canada! Ha!!

• Samuel L. Jackson 1 year ago

What the hell why are you here Barack Michelle’s gonna be pissed she catches you on here again

• Barock Insane Ohbomb'em 1 year ago

Michelle can come catch this dick like she does every night. Bitches be forgetting that I’m half white!

• Gabby Goat 1 year ago