Source 1
Source 2

Fuck this

• I hate bonker killers 3 months ago

Okay let me get this straight if i was a judge i would give this a 6 out of 10 why? Cuz of that blonde asshole (no offense to blonde people)i mean like i undertand a few words and one of them is ‘you are mine’ and i was like aw hell no this is why i hate most love triangles
    BTW:IN THE LAST SCENE IT SHOT DOWN MY JUNIOR AND GUESS WHAT? I’LL DREAM OF CUTTING THAT BLONDE’S FINGER AND TOES ONE BY ONE(REFERENCE?)AND PEEL OFF HIS FORESKIN PIECE BY PIECE OR IF THAT DOESNT WORK I’LL DREAM OF SENDING MILLIONS OF JASONS AIMING TO MACHETE HIS DICK!!!

• Melvina 3 months ago

By July 3, 2012 – 9:59 amI’m curious to find out what blog system yo&128#u7;re using? I’m having some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?

• L-chan 3 months ago

Damn dude got a w and bitch to an L

How is this not rape

Well this is NTR in both ways, but the guy had the guilty.

• Janaye 3 months ago

What a plrsuaee to find someone who thinks through the issues

• Lamia Fetish 3 months ago

On top of the fact that their brother and sister, after having sex, they both start cheating on each other. That’s a whole new level of fucked up right there.

• dgfar 3 months ago

haha someone doesn’t understand japanese :)

dude, he says onee-san. yes this means sister in japanese but not in this context. in this context its nee-san as in “sister in law”.

she is married to his brother, making her his sister in law.

but yeah, everyone is cheating so they are all fucked up, i kind of like it though

Still hot as shit. NTR is aight as long as theres no fat dick involved

• In the end that blond dude got laid.. and i fucking hate it

• 2D Yuri fetish 3 months ago

Holy fucking shet!!!
    The sister was actually saved from being in a rape Hentai YAS

Was hot