June 12, 2018

Hentai: Nuresuke Jk Amayadori Rape

Genres: , , ,

• Trying to watch the video but the website keeps opening popup windows to hentaiheros every 10 seconds.

• Handle-kun 3 months ago

It’s all about how to handle things here it’s freaking hentai so expect all dirty things that human can imagine lol

• Dimensional Stalker Expert 3 months ago

According to my observation, the obvious lead to certainty.
    In the world of hentai, especially on Japan, the girls there are more prone to submit and easily accept any male meat rod towards the initial pleasure whether rape or not. Rape utmost have lesser reports or not viably nonexistent since women there are hunky-junky like bunnies and slugs.
    So as I concluded -
    Real world Rape gets you prison.
    Hentai world Rape lets you without care, without notice.

• Reader 3 months ago

For someone who likes rape. This would have been better if they just didn’t show who or what the guy was but the reaction and story is great. The way it transitioned from friendly chatting to the rape is amazing plus her reactions even on just the molestation is incredible. Would recommend to fellow sadists

Not good hentai. But the hentai is really happening in the reality.

• Hentai Zenshi 3 months ago

What a bad Hentai:
    1. Fat guy is becoming like the only option in this kind of hentai and is becoming boring.
    2. There was no reason for the guy to rape the girl wich make me feel like I was watching a real rape.
    3. The poor girl only mistake was being a little naive and being in the wrong place.
    Ps. Also getting tired of the ballon boobs in all the new hentais.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 3 months ago

“wich make me feel like I was watching a real rape.”
      ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that’s the point you cretin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• MGhammer123 3 months ago

See? This kind of criticism I like. I don’t like it either and I can’t watch it anyway. Not my taste

• Ahllora 3 months ago

Thought I was getting into dubious consent. From the picture it posted I thought it was gonna be good but then I watched it and it was shit. Made me kinda sad cuz she’s def gonna get pregnant. So she’s gonna have to drop out… So basically he ruined her life (unless he’s sterile). I’m a girl and dub consent kinda turns me on like fluffy rape? I think that’s what dub con is. She wants it but says no kinda tHing. Not into real rape where she really doesn’t want it and he’s hurting her or humiating her or anything like that. I’m into a lot of ofther stuff too but been trying to find a good dub con. Anybody know a good dubcon where the guy isnt old and fat(doesn’t have to be pretty) and the girl enjoys it? (No humiliation, it’s a turn off). I’m like starting to be discussed by this genre because all of it ends up really bad for the girl. Js. I just got into it because I saw one that really turned me on (didn’t think it would) and was looking for things like that. Any help?

• there’s one called “please rape me” where the girls subconsciously wants it, but says no type of thing.

• Reader 3 months ago

Bangable Girl! Train Sex is maybe a good one
      You read Hentai Mangas? Victim Girls is kind of good but I’m not sure if its a dub con.

• Development of flatness 3 months ago

Maybe try out MESU KYOUSHI 4 KEGASARETA KYOUDAN….that shouldn´t be too rapey and the guy is not old or fat.

• This nigga here. 3 months ago

I hate when the guy i fat and ugly. Is like more hentai that involves consent and men who look more like myself. Just became most guys are fat and ugly doesn’t mean all the hentai guys gotta be the same. There should be a hentai with me in it, I’m 6’2 l, strong with an 8″. I’m tired of these ugly fucks

• MGhammer123 3 months ago

I mean there’s other hentai out there that can satisfy you. I’m more surprised that this got 62 comments and the majority don’t like it XD

IF THE TAG SAYS RAPE AND THE GIRL LOOKS CUTE, IT’S NTR lol