All the girls are so fat!

actually when all is said and done by U.S law both videos of the series are example of rape, by the way i’m not a law enforcer i just have a personal vendetta against my stepfather for rapping my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want to know what the u.s. law is on rape you should ask at a police station they’ll give you the law in detail.

• Not to sound like an ass, but I don’t think anyone actually care.

• The law is to lock those evil scumbags up ideally forever! 6 months ago

Sorry to hear the shitty situation you and your family had. You parents and maybe more have a lot of apologizing to say and do. Hope things are going well.

But your mother is guilty to b/c of all of the men to choose from she decided to say yes to your stepfather to be in her life ergo you and your sister’s life. Your father is also at fault since it’s his job to make sure his children are safe aswell, esp. from some stupid waste of human blood rapist like your evil stepfather.

Women choose the kind of man they want to be with, esp. to have kids with. Men just have to ask, hope, pray and compete hard to be choosen by the women they’re aiming for. Men ask & women say yes or no.

• Static 6 months ago

Tbh the fact she got raped is super hot

If my stepfather would have done this (if I would have one and a sister) I probably would have taken revenge for that. To rape someone isnt something good at all. And to rape a family member is absolutely disgusting.

• CallMeSkeptical 6 months ago

This isn’t rape. The first one was molestation which isn’t rape but after that, the girl wanted it which is consent. In this episode they all want it. Which is consent. This is super irregular that every girl he touches is actually a perverted fuck, but it is just a hemtai so what do i know

• rape master 6 months ago

Dafuq there is rape in genere but isnt rape

• At the begin it is but since they all want it after all it also isnt.

• Fake Frank 6 months ago

Japan trains in a nutshell.

• Wicke 6 months ago

I just noticed rape in the genres but nobody got raped in the hentai. Nice one gasm!

• Is there a hentai manga of this? If there is I wanna read it first then see the hentai anime version of this.

• jealousy 6 months ago

Damn i fucking want that too bad bitches in texas aint loyal

1 2 3 4 5