• Lord Gaben 4 months ago

Do you like my ass?

• AKA sexy motha fucka 4 months ago

The only problem I have is that they should’ve made the guy normal instead of fat because I’m not fat and I’m trying to pretend fuck this anime girl but I can’t cause I don’t look like him.

eyyy finally

This is how normal Hentai should be, not ntr or anything weird.

Except that it’s cheating, and she explicitly stated that she’s had sex with many guys before…therefore, a slut.

• But that doesn’t imply she is cheating. However the home room teacher thing means the she was the mistress. But didn’t cheat, per se, on the teacher. Not in the way she defined it at least. In the end this had a good ending and felt refreshing to see. Much better than othe NTRs.

Ok but how many times ashas her boyfriend stood her up and flat out ignored her? And we find,out later that he was porbably cheating first so whos the real victum here?

When you watch so much hentai that plot becomes a thing

• Mr. All-Good Here 4 months ago

Perfect example of “bad girl gone good”. Yes she may be a slut but after meeting Kouta she’s converted. Therefore, a somewhat Vanilla-ish stoy

This is pure wish fulfillment lol, all those beta-cucks out there who whine about being “nice guys”. THIS is what they wish would happen in real life, although it never does. Lmao.

• I’m pretty sure it happened at least once in real life before.

Kinda hard to call him a beta, he actually put in effort and was even rather straight-forward with her about wanting to screw her in the first episode; A cuck would just be like “If I act like her doormat and do all this shit for her without asking for anything in return, I just might score with her!”, the dude in the vid ain’t no cuck.

• Ecchinosuke 1 month ago

Yeah I’m pretty sure you’re one of them considering you to jerk off to this one you moron.

• lance tamama 4 months ago